Motive Offshore Group Ltd designs, manufactures and builds high quality marine equipment and provides associated fabrication, installation, maintenance, field service, rope access and inspection services to the onshore and offshore oil & gas and marine industries. The Motive Offshore Group Ltd. also supply and install Wind Turbines and Solar PV arrays suitable for onshore and offshore applications.
The principle aim of Motive Offshore Group Ltd is to ensure its context, risks and opportunities are identified, controlled and communicated in all areas of our business, with the ultimate goal of achieving the highest level of equipment reliability and customer service with no personal injuries, no ill health, and no asset or environmental damage.
The Board of Directors accepts their accountability to maintain HSEQ as a business priority and will ensure that the HSEQ Management System continues to deliver against its intentions by promoting standards, adopting a process approach and ensuring a proactive HSEQ Culture is in place.
The Board of Directors will set clear and measurable objectives and targets to ensure continuous improvement in health, safety, environmental and the quality of our equipment and service delivery.
In order to implement these objectives, Motive Offshore Group Ltd will:
• Develop, implement, maintain and continually improve a HSEQ Management System with processes needed, that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and adopts the principals and concepts of ISO 14001
• Regularly review, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and performance of our HSEQ Management System and HSEQ objectives.
• Conform, as a minimum to all applicable legal and other requirements to which we subscribe and will implement procedures to assure compliance.
• Provide a safe and healthy working environment for all our personnel including Sub-Contractors, Visitors and any other interested party, with a commitment to preventing injury and ill health.
• Define and allocate HSEQ roles, responsibilities and obligations of all personnel whilst ensuring that they are understood, monitored and fulfilled.
• Provide information, training, supervision, equipment and facilities to enable our personnel to carry out their work competently in a professional and safe manner with attention to quality and protection of the environment.
• Reduce waste to a minimum, prevent pollution and responsibly select and minimise the use of raw materials and resources in order to minimise the impact upon the environment.
• Determine interested parties and their requirements to ensure that products and services meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Consult with and encourage active participation from its employees and HSEQ Committee Members in all health, safety, quality and environmental matters.
• Communicate to our employees, external providers and customers our commitment to the delivery of quality products and services, the health and safety of our employees and the protection of our environment.
This HSEQ Policy will be communicated to all personnel and any other interested party and will be regularly reviewed to ensure on-going suitability.