A vacancy has arisen for the position of Sales Engineer within our busy Sales and Marketing Department.
The successful candidate must be able to actively promote Motive’s growth and generate new business opportunities with a mix of clients. Working closely with the Global/Regional Sales Manager to develop and implement marketing strategies, policies, and procedures. The Sales Engineer is the focal point of projects in the region, and it is their main responsibility to ensure that the end product meets client requirements, is on budget and delivered in the specified time. Ensure the successful continuation of the business development as well as strengthening client relationships. Must be willing to travel within the UK with potential overseas travel.
- Location: Boyndie and home working.
- Hours: 37.5 hours.
- Carry out sales visits to existing clients and/or potential clients. Generate and qualify leads from the sales visit(s). Negotiate and follow up with client accordingly.
- Play an advisory role to the Global/Regional Sales Manager, providing feedback with regards to business performance.
- Target and develop client base and generate growth in sales revenue and margin through contractual and new business wins.
- Monitor and track project(s) deliverables, schedule, budget etc.
- Record, assess, plan, build, and implement any variation orders, deviations and concessions.
- Report to Regional/Global Sales Manager to update on project progress.
- Build relationships to generate loyalty and sales opportunities to achieve new margin growth.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction, including after sales support interaction, and build strong client relationships.
- Making Technical presentations and demonstrate how a product/service meets clients’ needs.
- Develop and maintain the customer sales database as per departmental procedures.
- Fully support and develop first class response to new tender opportunities.
- Be highly presentable and representative of the Company’s image at all times.
- Develop initiatives for long-term and continual improvement of the business processes.
- Attend exhibitions and sales events as required.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development to provide market intelligence and forecast information.
- Develop strong working relations with key stake-holders – clients, colleagues etc.
Required skills / knowledge:
- 5 years senior sales management experience.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive staff.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ability to influence and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- The ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organisation.
- Well-developed coaching and leadership skills, both on a formal and informal basis.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent business, planning, change and time management capabilities.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Good computer literacy.
How to Apply
Please send your CV/covering letter.apply now