We are looking for a Proposals Engineer to join the busy Sales Team at our Boyndie Facility. This role will suit a Proposals Engineer with a passion for fast moving projects delivered to tight deadlines.
The Proposals Engineer will be required to:
- Prepare detailed documentation to support a bid for a project
- Provide breakdowns of material, equipment, and other supplies needed to complete the job.
- Estimate how much time will be required to successfully finish the work and turn it over to the client.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Generate details and accurate pricing estimates.
- Work with sales, technical and operations as needed to identify and develop engineered solutions.
As a Proposals Engineer, you will be a highly numerate individual, qualified to a minimum HNC in a Mechanical/Process Engineering or other related discipline, or degree in finance/ similar qualification.
Please complete an application form and submit to:
HR Department, Motive Base, Cairnton Road, Boyndie Drome, Banff, AB45 2LR
You may also wish to include your CV and salary expectations.