Motive are looking for a Project Engineer to join their busy Engineering team at the Boyndie Facility. This role will suit a Project Engineer with a passion for fast moving projects delivered to tight deadlines
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Engineer will be required to:
- Work alongside the Project Manager to implement and complete projects to a high standard
- Use agreed specifications to determine project schedules from start to finish, incorporating all engineering and technical activities required to complete equipment by required mobilisation date.
- Act as the liaison between the Project Manager and the workshop to ensure engineering projects are completed to specification, on time and within cost
- Preparation of detailed technical procedures including HSE and Quality Plans.
- Monitor project costs, designs and specifications and prepare update reports for management.
- Hold regular progress meetings with the workshop employees to maintain team and activity.
- Experience of working in a similar project engineering role is essential.
- Engineering HNC/HND essential.
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly.
- Willingness to travel to offsite meetings when required.
Please complete an application form and submit to:
HR Department, Motive Base, Cairnton Road, Boyndie Drome, Banff, AB45 2LR
You may also wish to include your CV and salary expectations.