We currently seek an energetic and confident Sales Engineer to carry out sales activities on assigned clients, to generate and qualify sales leads to meet company goals and to ensure customer satisfaction in accordance with the Motive Offshore Quality Management System.
Duties to include:
- Carry out sales visits to existing clients and/or potential clients. Generate and qualify leads from the sales visit(s). Negotiate and follow up with client accordingly.
- Deal with Rental/Sale enquiries.
- Provide guidance and support from customers during product evaluation, selection and specification(s).
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Liaise with engineering department with regard to bespoke equipment enquiries when necessary.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction, including after-sales support interaction, and build strong client relationships.
- Manage identified key account(s) to ensure high levels of service.
- Carry out quality checks on the product and service delivery at the end of the project, as per the Customer Satisfaction Management Procedure.
- Delivering Technical presentations to demonstrate how a product/service meets clients’ needs.
- Develop and maintain the customer sales database as per departmental procedures.
- Support proposals team when necessary.
- Work in conjunction with marketing/PR department to develop and maintain sales activities.
- Attend exhibitions and sales events as required.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development to provide market intelligence and forecast information.
- Experience of working in a similar project engineering role is essential.
- Engineering HNC / HND essential.
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly.
- Willingness to travel to offsite meetings when required.
Please complete an application form and submit to:
HR Department, Motive Base, Cairnton Road, Boyndie Drome, Banff, AB45 2LR
You may also wish to include your CV and salary expectations.