A vacancy has arisen for the position of an Operations Coordinator at the Motive Offshore Group based at our Boyndie Drome Facility near Banff.
Reporting into the Project Manager, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for (but not limited to):
• Maintaining project manufacturing and delivery schedules and action plans.
• Assisting the Project Manager and Production Manager with tasks delegated by them when requested.
• Producing Mobilisation orders for all hire fleet orders.
• Arranging and taking minutes of meetings at all project handover, progress, closure meetings and distribute to all relevant personnel. Ensuring that all action from the meetings have been recorded.
• Ensuring all certification for the hire fleet is current and accessible via the company Kinetic system.
• Co-ordinating operational personnel for projects including allocation of technicians, travel arrangements, training and ensuring project information is received and understood. Processing technician timesheets, post installation records, maintenance records and expenses to the relevant files.
• Collate, review and report project / equipment costing.
• Record and maintain material tracking register.
• Complete project documentation such as Operation & Maintenance Manuals, Manufacturing Data Books, Manufacturing Build Packs, Testing Package and Rental Certification Packages within tight deadlines. Ensure presentations of such documents are of high quality.
• Liaise with client and or third parties as requested.
• Administer and monitor any change requests such as variation order requests etc.
• General filing and office duties (incl. updating Sage, Operations Planner, Management Report, assist with collating information and materials for projects).
• Responsible for mentoring Operations Admin team.
Required skills / knowledge:
• HNC / HND in Business Administration or suitable employment experience.
• Previous relevant experience of similar manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
• Capacity to multi-task in an organised approach and ability to deal with fast moving projects.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to foster effective working relationships with Management, colleagues and 3rd parties.
• Must have the ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
How to Apply:
Applicants should either:
- Download an application form and submit along with CV to email@example.com
- Send their CV with a covering letter to:
David Leith, Project Manager, Motive Offshore Group, Boyndie Drome, Banff, AB45 2LR
Closing Date: 19th July 2019