A vacancy has arisen for the position of a Management Information Analyst to work with the Senior Leadership Team to identify key performance and reporting metrics in order to analyse the data and understand needs.
- Location: Aberdeenshire and home working.
- Hours: 37.5 hours.
- Work with the Motive’s senior team to identify key performance and reporting metrics.
- Agree how these metrics are to be analysed and presented.
- Establish current sources of relevant data within the organisation.
- Work with the relevant Motive personnel to ensure key data is collected and stored in an effective and efficient manner.
- Work with the relevant senior team to analyse the data and understand the trends.
- Assist in the preparation of an action plan to resolve any adverse trends.
- Collect data and managing it into structured data sets.
- Data collection and trends to include, but not be limited to;
- Rental equipment classification, utilisation and revenue trends.
- Offshore service technician utilisation and revenue trends.
- Company performance against strategic objectives and goals.
- Sales tendering secured and lost order trends. o Projects performance against plan.
- Environmental, Social and Governance data collection and reporting.
- Competitor analysis.
- Ad hoc projects as identified by Motive senior team.
- Process improvements - streamline data collection and sharing for maximum output and value for the business.
Required skills / knowledge:
- Experience with SQL database creation and use.
- Experience with statistical trend analysis.
- Exposure to principles of AI.
- Ability to consider the strategic implications of the trends and data outputs.
- Some interest or understanding of engineering and equipment.
How to Apply
Please send your CV/covering letter.apply now