We are seeking a reliable Labourer/Driver (full time) to join our team at the Motive Base in Boyndie, Aberdeenshire.
Collection of goods, goods received, forklift driver, painting, general housekeeping, assisting manufacturing team in general tasks. The post holder will ensure all work is carried out in compliance with relevant Health and Safety guidelines.
- General collection and receiving goods.
- Carry out required quality control checks on good received.
- General housekeeping.
- Assist in the set up & test of all relevant plant and equipment.
- Develop strong working relations with key stake-holders – clients, colleagues etc.
- To be a positive ambassador for Motive Offshore Group Ltd.
- Written & verbal skills.
- Time management.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Understanding of processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Driving licence.
Please complete an application form and email to: