An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) Modern Apprenticeship.
During the Modern Apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will work towards completing the SVQ Business and Administration SCQF Level 6 whilst also learning about health, safety, environmental and quality requirements. The successful candidate will also take part in Motive’s internal HSEQ training programme.
The HSEQ Apprentice will gain experience initially in providing administrative support to a busy HSEQ department as well as gaining an understanding of the processes undertaken in different areas of the Company.
- Location: Boyndie and some home working.
- Hours: 37.5 hours.
Reporting into the HSEQ/HR Manager, the HSEQ Apprentice will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Document Control - timely, accurate and efficient preparation, revision and management of documents (including risk assessments and COSHH Assessments) within the company Management System.
- Typing up of reports e.g., internal audit reports, incident reports etc.
- Filing of HSEQ Records
- Assisting in the New Start Induction process
- Administering company ICE cards (observation reporting system)
- Administering the Approved External Provider System
- Creating company notices / posters and updating of company noticeboards
- Partaking in HSEQ Tours, Internal Audits, minute taking etc. along side other team members as required
- Undertaking checks of first aid kits and other provisions provided for the purpose of HSEQ
- Assist in other departments to gain experience in order to complete the SVQ in Business Administration
- Develop strong working relations with key stake-holders – clients, colleagues etc.
- To be a positive ambassador for Motive Offshore Group Ltd.
To be considered:
- Must have a willingness to learn via practical and work-related learning
- Good work ethic with a “can-do” attitude
- Follows rules!
- Outgoing with ability to communicate with other team members
- Has held a part time job whilst at school
- Must be computer literate although training will be provided in Company software programmes
- A minimum of National 5 qualifications in English, Business Management or Administration and IT preferred although in light of the challenges brought on by COVID19, Motive will consider candidates who haven’t been able to achieve their qualifications as a result of the pandemic.
How to Apply
Please send your CV/covering letter. Closing Date: 13th May 2021apply now