An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) Administrator to provide administrative support to a busy HSEQ department and work on a hybrid working pattern. The HSEQ Administrator would be required to work from the Kintore office when necessary.
- Location: Hybrid Working with main place of work being Kintore
- Hours: 37.5 hours
Reporting into the Group HSEQ/HR Manager, the HSEQ Administrator will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Providing administrative support to the HSEQ Team and Learning and Development Team.
- Document Control - timely, accurate and efficient preparation, revision and management of documents (including risk assessments and COSHH Assessments) within the company Management System.
- Typing up of reports e.g., internal audit reports, incident reports etc.
- Electronic filing of HSEQ Records.
- Ensuring company databases remain up to date.
- Assisting in the New Start Induction process.
- Administering company ICE cards (observation reporting system).
- Administering the Approved External Provider System.
- Creating company notices / posters and updating of company noticeboards.
- Minute taking.
- Develop strong working relations with key stake-holders – clients, colleagues etc.
- To be a positive ambassador for Motive Offshore Group Ltd.
To be considered:
- Previous experience working in another administrative role is advantageous.
- A minimum of National 5 qualifications in English, Business Management or Administration and IT preferred.
- Must have strong organisational skills.
- Be keen to learn.
- Good work ethic with a “can-do” attitude.
- Outgoing with ability to communicate with other team members.
- Must be computer literate although training will be provided in Company software programmes.
How to Apply:
Please review the Candidate Privacy Notice before sending your CV/covering letter with salary expectations.
Closing Date: 17th September 2021apply now