A vacancy has arisen for the position of an HR Coordinator (full time) at Motive Offshore Group, primarily based at Dyce with a need to travel to other local facilities.
The ideal candidate should have a good working knowledge of current HR legislation and practices and have strong communication and administration skills.
Reporting in to the HSEQ/HR Manager, the HR Coordinator will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Managing the HR Information system and filing system, updating all new starts, leavers and employee changes as and when necessary
- Preparing all letters and communications to employees as and when necessary, including amendments to terms and conditions of employment
- Assisting Line Managers with employee issues including grievances and disciplinaries
- Act as minute taker for employee relations issues and assist in case management by preparing all necessary letters and setting up meetings where necessary
- Maintaining training records
- Providing administration support to other departments as and when needed
Required skills / knowledge:
- Demonstrate experience in a generalist HR role
- Capacity to multi-task in an organised approach
- Good communication skills and ability to foster effective working relationships
- Team player
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidential information
Please complete an application form and submit to email@example.com or send to the address below. You may also wish to include your CV and salary expectations.
HR Department, Motive Base, Cairnton Road, Boyndie Drome, Banff, AB45 2LR.