Motive Offshore Group are looking for a Draughtsperson to join their busy Engineering team at the Boyndie Facility. Graduate or fully experienced Draught-person will be considered for this role.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Draughtsperson will be required to:
- model accurate parts and assemblies from specifications and/or information from Sales/Project Managers.
- create Fabrication and Machining Drawings to Motive standards and comply with all design office procedures.
- The post holder will ensure products are designed and manufacturing routes are developed efficiently, within the allocated delivery schedule as per operational planner and Quality Plan and ensure all work is carried out in compliance with relevant Health and Safety guidelines.
- Theoretical knowledge of drafting techniques and relevant standards.
- Be thoroughly conversant with fabrication and drawings standards.
- Be fully conversant with fabrication and installation techniques.
- Practical knowledge of mechanical design or a specialist in hydraulics, electrics, electronics, pneumatic engineering.
- Must be able to work with CAD, Inventor or similar software
- Previous experience in drafting is essential
Please complete an application form and submit to:
HR Department, Motive Base, Cairnton Road, Boyndie Drome, Banff, AB45 2LR
You may also wish to include your CV and salary expectations.